TSI Quest Sound Examiner SE-402 Type 2 Datalogging Integrating Sound Level Meter
- Meets Illinois EPA regulation 910.105 for environmental noise testing 30 to 140 dBA measurement range
- Fast, slow, peak, and impulse response modes; A, C, and Z weighting modes
- Selectable 3 and 5 dB exchange rates
- Kit includes meter, windscreen, 50' cord, calibrator, adapter, and storage case
- Intrinsically Safe UL Class I, Groups C and D (Temp Code T3)
- This unit does NOT have datalogging capabilities. If you need datalogging and reporting capabilities, see the 3M SoundExaminer SE-400 series.
TSI Quest Sound Examiner SE-400 series area sound level meters are designed for performing accurate noise level measurement in highly variable environments. They calculate the average sound pressure level over the run time, and datalog the maximum, minimum, and peak values. They are great for hearing conservation programs and environmental noise assessments. By downloading the data to your PC with TSI Quest Detection Management Software, you can produce all the necessary reports to comply with workplace standards.
Kit Includes: Sound Examiner with microphone, windscreen, calibrator and adapter, USB cable, AC charger, TSI Quest DMS software, user manual, calibration certificates, and carrying case.
- Choice of general service (white) meter with Type 2 microphone or intrinsically safe (red) meter with Type 1 microphone
- 30 to 140 dBA overall range, 110 dBA total dynamic measurement range, 143 dBA max sampled peak level
- Three selectable exchange rates: 3, 4, and 5 dBA
- A, C, and Z peak frequency weighing
- SPL, Lmax, Lmin, peak, Leq/Lavg, and elapsed time
- Acoustic standards: IEC 61672-1 (2002), ANSI S1.43-1997 (R2007)