Dusttrak Ii Aerosol Monitor 8530
- Industrial/occupational hygiene surveys
- Indoor air quality investigations
- Outdoor environmental monitoring
- Baseline trending and screening
- Engineering control evaluations
- Remote monitoring
- Process monitoring
- Emissions monitoring
- Aerosol research studies
The DustTrak II Aerosol Monitor provides real-time aerosol mass readings with gravimetric sampling. For use in occupational hygiene, indoor air quality, outdoor environmental, emissions, remote monitoring and process monitoring.
The DustTrak™ II Aerosol Monitor 8530 is a desktop battery-operated, data-logging, single-channel, light-scattering laser photometer that gives you real-time aerosol mass readings and collects a gravimetric sample. It uses a sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance.
It is suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites, and other outdoor applications. The DustTrak II Aerosol Monitor measures aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes, and mists.
- For Occupants - A measurement they can trust, in an easy-to-read color coded, digital display.
- For Building Managers - A low maintenance unit with patented measurement stability and a simple dashboard interface that enables convenient monitoring of multiple networked units.
- For Building Owners/Employers - Accurate measurements and demonstrated indoor air quality helps to retain employees and improve occupancy rates with the promise of a safe, healthy indoor environment.
- Carrying case
- Analog outputs
- Touchscreen interface
- Rechargeable 7800 mAH Li-Ion battery
- Switching power supply with universal line cords
- TrakPro™ data analysis software CD
- Zero filter
- USB (device and host) computer cable
- Analog/alarm output connector
- Inlet cap (x2)
- 37-mm gravimetric sample cassette with mesh filter
- 10-mm nylon Door-Oliver Cyclone
- Impactor kit (with PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10 impactors)
- Impactor plates (x2) and impactor oil
- Sample extension tube (3-ft/1-m)
- Sheath air HEPA filters (x4)
- Filter removal tool
- Operation service manual
- Calibration certificate
- 2-year warranty